Our partnership with Costco means more than getting a great deal. It means getting the best deal on the best quality, the very definition of value. It means an American company with American workers selling an American made product, which will not only stand the tests of time, but will look good doing so. It means convenience in design and delivery. It means knowing that you’re in caring, competent, professional hands from start to finish. Most of all, it means that you’ll have a partner in designing your kitchen, bath, or other room who holds themselves to the same stringent quality and customer care standards as Costco. That, you will find nowhere else.
Here are some other things you will find nowhere else:
Our Process (Virtual Kitchen Design)
- Convenient Virtual Design Appointments mean you can design your kitchen or bath from the comfort of your own home. No need to fight your way through traffic to a showroom after a long day of work.
- A Dedicated Professional Designer means you will get personal, expert advice to make your project a reality.
- Award-Winning Customer Service means that the team which was voted Best of Houzz for Customer Service (2 years in a row, 2016-17) is here to guide you through every stage of your project.
- Our Patented Digital Measurement Service means a truly hassle-free way to confirm dimensions with no guesswork and no liability for a mis-measure.
- Complimentary Color Samples means no cost, not even for “shipping and handling”, for color and material samples.
- Complimentary Concierge Design Service means never a fee for professional design and measurement services – from your first interaction with our Design Coordinators, to your final draft with your Professional Designer, you will receive the highest standard of design without ever incurring a fee.
- American Made means American workers in an American factory, hand-crafting a fine American product. We manufacture 100% of our cabinets with pride, right here in America – we don’t import the cabinet from a factory in China and simply “assemble” them in America.
- Lifetime Guarantee means that we stand by our product with a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own your home.
- High End Finishing means that we use the latest techniques, including integrating high-end engineered materials, into the finished surfaces of our cabinets in order to create a perfect finish that lasts.
- High End Hardware means that we only use state-of-the-art drawer and roll tray glides by Blum, with full extension, soft close standard. It means we use the best integrated mechanisms for our overlay doors – Blum blumotion six-way adjustable hinges with integrated soft close. Our inset doors come with top-of-the-line integrated soft close hinges by Salice (or decorative finial hinges – your choice!).
- High End Construction means that our ¾” veneer core plywood box is tough enough to stand up to anything you can throw at it and refined enough to be the backbone of our exquisitely finished cabinetry. It means that our ¾” hardwood dovetail drawers and roll trays can support 100 lbs and extend fully so that you never have to struggle to reach items in the back.